Friday, January 26, 2007

Time Flies When You're Training

Okay, okay, okay. Enough about the off-season, the workouts, what-have-you. I realize that we technically haven't ramped up for Eagleman yet, but even these short workouts take time. I was just reading Melissa's recent post where she noted that she couldn't believe it was already Tuesday.

Well, neither can I! Yet, it's Friday.

Then I check my own blog, and Susie's taking me to task for not posting. Here I was thinking I was getting an extra rant in, and it appears I'm behind.

As I've explained to my students, any given amount of time--a week, a year, five years--is a smaller percentage of your life as you age, so the time really DOES go faster as you age, you see.

This lesson is in my English classes.

And I'm still not old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But who loves ya, baby??

SQ