Monday, July 16, 2007

Training After Eagleman!

I realized my "positive" post wasn't so much. Obviously, I needed an exclamation point.

Gearing up for cheerleading at Shady Grove next weekend, followed by racing the Charlottesville International Distance July 29. Lake swim, rolling bike, trail run--sweet!

The end of summer school means more time to shower after those weekday brick workouts! Also, now that I' don't have to go straight from VCU to Hondos, I can actually sit down and eat a healthy dinner instead of grazing on french fries, seafood bisque, and assorted fried appetizers at work.

The Camp Hilbert pool is conveniently located sorta close to West Creek. Kay, Anna, Jennifer, and I have really enjoyed this new post-brick hangout! Yesterday, I think Anna and I could even include blowing up our new rafts as another aerobic activity sandwiched in between our 30/10 brick and Swimming with Som.

Oh, yeah, Swimming with Som! After a health-induced hiatus, I made it back to Sunday swimming the past two weeks. Ahhhhh. Love it.

5 comments:

Diane said...

Good to have you (and all your perspectives on training) back in blogland!!!

TriGirl 40 said...

Yay - you are back! That was one heck of a brick! Hope life and various appliances stop getting in the way of your new bike.

Cyndi said...

ahhhhh, the Carm is back. It's back to have the good mojo back in our lives!!

C

Melissa said...

welcome back to blogland and training. looking forward to cville!!! (stitches pending)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carm,

xoxoxo

sq